- I sort of want a dank blue bedroom with a yellow dresser and a bed with an old-fashioned metal bed frame. Calling all set designers! Please come "do" my house. (Scene from Take This Waltz.)
- That's not what you think it is. Well, to those of you who could imagine what it might be, anyway. That right there is FINALLY an indication that ovulating is actually something my body does! Thus, the happy face. Being in my mid-30s: yay. (For anyone with questions still, the object itself is a digital ovulation predictor kit. Nifty, huh?)
- Yesterday MB and I joined friends Cory and Sarah at a sports expo in Fredericksburg. It was sort of boring, but there were people randomly exercising next to one of the marathon booths.
- My exact thought, when I spied this bottle of wine at World Market: "Oooh, like Moscato, but with an R! I bet it's red." It is red. At home I put it in the freezer to chill it faster. Then I accidentally left it in the freezer while we were at Bingo and dinner. When we returned, instead of liquid wine, Roscato slush oozed its way out of the bottle. ...Turns out though, if you're going to freeze a bottle of wine into an alcoholic Icee, let it be Roscato! Yummy.
- No Nemo this far south, but the wind did fiercely blow at our house all night. I marked the occasion by waking MB up and asking him if he thought the windows might blow out. He did not.
- Here's what you get if you act all mopey and whiny and tired all day, and you are married to MB. (And he happens to run an errand to the grocery store.) #rewardingbadbehavior
- Bingo is our new thing on Friday nights. The other night, MB won $5. Then he won $30. Then he won a raffle for $3-worth of pull-tabs. Then I won $40.
11 February 2013
A numbered list of random happenings from the past week.
My go-to option for cheating at blogging: